Sunday, October 15, 2006

Little Switzerland



Today's ride was another 250 miles. We rode through Little Switzerland. Talk about some twisties... whew!!! I've seen enough curves in the road to last me for at least a week!

The weather was nice, well at 8:30am, it was a little on the chilly side. But after we made it to the mountains, it warmed up just a tad. I've got to find me leather riding gear!

We met up with a few new people. They are much more experienced and faster riders than I am. Needless to say, they had to wait on us at the end of the road. But that's ok, everyone rides at their own pace. There is only one way to learn and that is to ride them. Maybe one of these days I'll get a little better at the curves.

I am definitely tired, so I think I'm gonna hit the bed early!

Ta-ta for now.

No comments: