Saturday, October 28, 2006

Part 2 - A Day at Carolina Beach

Stormie lost her balance when she first went into the ocean. You know how it is when the water comes in and goes out at the same time, it does kinda mess with your balance.






I was so surprised that she went back into the water. With her being such a wuss, I thought she'd be afraid of the water... Wrong! She was digging and biting the sand. I think she's becoming a beach bum!



Buster and Storm having a picture moment during Stormie's first beach trip.




"Yippie! I'm having such a great time."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! And what a beautiful boxer! :o)

Anonymous said...

Aww, look how ADORABLE Storm-E looks! What a cutie!

Conners said...

The last picture tells the whole story of how much Storm loved her new adventure! I know proud mama was just as happy to watch her run off leash. *giggle*